sexta-feira, 19 de abril de 2013

24 [twenty-four] Appointment

24 [twenty-four] Appointment 

Did you miss the bus?  
I waited for you for half an hour.
Don't you have a mobile / cell phone (am.) with you?
Be punctual next time!
Take a taxi next time!
Take an umbrella with you next time!
I have the day off tomorrow.
Shall we meet tomorrow?
I'm sorry, I can't make it tomorrow.
Do you already have plans for this weekend?
Or do you already have an appointment?
I suggest that we meet on the weekend.
Shall we have a picnic?
Shall we go to the beach?
Shall we go to the mountains?
I will pick you up at the office.
I will pick you up at home.
I will pick you up at the bus stop.

24 [vinte e quatro] Encontro 

Você perdeu o ônibus?
Eu esperei meia hora por você.
Não tem um celular com você?
Da próxima vez seja pontual!
Da próxima vez pegue um taxi!
Da próxima vez leve um guarda-chuva!
Amanhã estou de folga.
Vamo-nos ver amanhã?
Lamento mas amanhã não posso.
Você já tem planos para este fim-de-semana?
Ou você já tem um encontro?
Eu sugiro que nos encontremos no fim-de-semana.
Vamos fazer um piquenique?
Vamos à praia? 
Vamos à montanha?
Eu vou te buscar no escritório. 
Eu vou te buscar na sua casa.
Eu vou te buscar no ponto de ônibus.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário