sexta-feira, 19 de abril de 2013

23 [twenty-three] Learning foreign languages

23 [twenty-three] Learning foreign languages 

Where did you learn Spanish?
Can you also speak Portuguese?
Yes, and I also speak some Italian.
I think you speak very well.
The languages are quite similar.
I can understand them well.
But speaking and writing is difficult.
I still make many mistakes.
Please correct me each time.
Your pronunciation is very good.
You only have a slight accent.
One can tell where you come from.
What is your mother tongue / native language (am.)?
Are you taking a language course?
Which textbook are you using?
I don't remember the name right now.
The title is not coming to me.
I've forgotten it.

23 [vinte e três] Aprender línguas estrangeiras 

Onde você aprendeu o espanhol? 
Você também fala português?
Sim e também sei um pouco de italiano.
Eu acho que você fala muito bem.
As línguas são bastante semelhantes.
Eu percebo-as bem.
Mas falar e escrever é difícil.
Eu ainda cometo muitos erros.
Por favor corrija-me sempre.
A sua pronúncia é muito boa.
Você tem um pequeno sotaque. 
Nota-se, de onde você vem.
Qual é a sua língua materna?
Você está fazendo um curso de línguas?
Qual é o material de ensino que você usa?
Eu não sei de momento como isso se chama.
Não me lembro do título.
Eu me esqueci disto.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário